Saturday, June 19, 2010

In Memory

It has been so long since I have posted anything I didn't even know where to start!! I thought about it and new exactly where to start, this is probably the one photoshoot I did this spring that means more than anything. It reminded me how important it is to take time out of your life for family, and most importantly family pictures!
This shoot was an impromptu last minute thing for my good friends the Weatherly's and we didn't even know if it was going to happen until that morning, and it rained that morning, but luckily cleared off by afternoon. We didn't realize it at the time but these would be the last family pictures that would be taken with the man who helped start this all, Stan Weatherly passed away just 1 short month later. He was a highly respected Rodeo Stock Contractor, a loving Husband, Father and Grandfather.
He will be greatly missed by all and I know he will be watching over us from up where the water runs cool, clear and deep, and the grass grows stirrup high.

No comments:

Post a Comment